Tridagzaba Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Download Full Movie Superman: Requiem In Hindi

Show Spoiler

7cb1d79195 When the Man of Steel is rendered almost powerless by an evil mastermind, he must find a way to prove to the world that he is still a super man.
This was an absolutely horrible film and was not worth anywhere near the 20,000$ that was spent on it, the acting was terrible, the story was terrible the effects were terrible and don&#39;t say they were good for 20k because you can do better effects than that on Final Cut Pro which is only about £300. There is no depth to the characters and the corny lines are laughable ever in the moments of &#39;peril&#39;. Do not ever waste your time watching this film you will want to rip your hair out by the end of it. I&#39;m just thankful they never put it into theatres otherwise every cinema would be put out of business by endless lawsuits for the cause of permanent brain damage. <br/><br/>I wish I could give less than one star but unfortunately IMDb doesn&#39;t allow for that so I have to be generous
Superman: Requiem is a high-value fan-film that depicts the life of Superman several years after the events of Superman Returns, and takes into account the events of Superman,Superman II and Superman Returns, and focuses on an event by an evil villain who attempts to make Superman lose his powers. With this obstacle,he must therefore try to save the world and prove once again that Superman can be dependable as always.<br/><br/>Too bad that the performances of the cast aren&#39;t good at all despite the fact that it had a great story.What&#39;s bad about it is it simply bad film.The only positive thing about it is the idea of the story and the guts that the filmmakers had into releasing the film.Overall,this amateur filmmakers who made this film could be considered cheesy and somewhat funny without the intention of doing so.

Yes, it takes place after the events of <a href="/title/tt0078346/">Superman (1978)</a> and <a href="/title/tt0348150/">Superman Returns (2006)</a>, but discounts most of the &quot;history&quot; established in the third and fourth installments (<a href="/title/tt0086393/">Superman III (1983)</a> and <a href="/title/tt0094074/">Superman IV: The Quest for Peace (1987)</a>). It also features characters used in the comic books and in <a href="/title/tt0106057/">Lois &amp; Clark: The New Adventures of Superman (1993)</a> that were not used in the <a href="/name/nm0001659/">Christopher Reeve</a> films. No, this film is a seperate, independent film, and has nothing to do with <a href="/title/tt0770828/">Man of Steel (2013)</a> or <a href="/name/nm0634240/">Christopher Nolan</a>.
Car Jack movie download hdhindi Tick-Tick-TickRoman Citizen in hindi movie downloadFull Circle in hindi movie downloadOkka Ammayi Thappa full movie hindi downloadLe chalet de la peur full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pThe Brutal River full movie with english subtitles online downloadSpy Alley in tamil pdf downloadWhat Murder movie free download hdQualifying Round tamil dubbed movie download
Please log in to post a reply.