Tridagzaba Admin replied

295 weeks ago

The No. 3 Full Movie Download In Hindi

Show Spoiler

7cb1d79195 With just a knife in his hand, Tae-ju has been a gangster for 15 years. The number three man in the Dogang Family, every day, Tae-ju lives by the ruthless determination to become 'number one in the family.' He studies foreign languages in his spare time in preparation for the internationalization of organized crime but things are not going his way. Presently, he is being twisted inside out by Jae-chul, the simple-minded number two man who resolves everything by wielding an ashtray, and Dongpal Ma, a gangster prosecutor who lives in the same apartment complex and picks a fight every which way Tae-ju turns.
Tae Ju, number 3 man in his gangster organization, he wants to be the number one. Can he realize his ambition?
No.3 is supposedly a parody of Korean gangster films. Well, I watched it and I haven't the foggiest where the parody bit comes in. There simply aren't any jokes! Not in the script and not in the action. Which leaves you with only a rubbish gangster flick.<br/><br/>The story follows a gangster, whose name I've forgotten, who is promoted to become number two in his gang after he rescues his wounded boss and helps put down an internal coup. Unfortunately his wife is a poet who promptly has an affair with a teacher and everyone keeps calling him number three. In the gang he has a rival, Ashtray, so called because he uses an ashtray to beat people up. There is also a mysterious gangster who is training three idiots to become his gang. Then there is a crime deal, over a hotel, with some Japanese. Meanwhile a new, tough public prosecutor who is more like a gangster than the gangsters is threatening number two/three.<br/><br/>All of it makes sense, in a rather loose way, though the constantly changing plot and characters will confuse even those who can remember Korean names and faces. I watched this with three other people and the only way they could track the lead character was his Patrick Swayze- esque hair. The plot is pure sub-Godfather pulp and hugely boring. Sadlythe jokes and parody elements appear to have disappeared (bar one silly sound effect, a man falling in a river, an unintentionally funny fight and two poor references to The Godfather) that is all you get. I didn't laugh once (except a vaguely sobbing noise I made about half way through because of the horror of it all).<br/><br/>The action isn't any good either, with the first fight being so poorly lit and frantic that it's nearly impossible to work out what is going on. Someone also saw fit to insert a long, pointless sex scene that just won't end. Indeed the film never ends and when it does it does so in a completely baffling manner that left me at a loss. What happened? One to miss.
From this film, Korean gangster comedy became the most emergent genre which brought the international fandom to Korean films. The tradition of gangster comedy succeeded to 'Attack the Gas Station', 'My Wife is a Gangster', 'My boss My hero', 'Hi, Dharma', and 'Guns and Talks'.<br/><br/>Besides, two great male actors got their stardom by this film. One is Choi Min-sik (Swiri, Failan, Happy End, and Chihwaseon) who concentrated on stage career in those days, and the other is SONG Kang Ho (Swiri, The Foul King, and JSA).<br/><br/>This film is very funny and enjoyable satire to Korean society. Most characters are obssessed with something - power, hierarchy, fame, sexual pleasure and property. Sometimes these things are exposed with their vanity. Very Enjoyable film.

hindi Char Paise free downloadMishmash full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pWorld's End full movie hd 1080p downloadthe Super Robot Wars X full movie in hindi free download hdSamurai Flamenco downloadSecrets Within Secrets torrent7 Little Superheroes full movie in hindi 720pFucking Zone torrentSexual Tyrannosaurus full movie hd 720p free downloadthe Happy Wars full movie download in hindi

last edited 217 weeks ago by Tridagzaba
Please log in to post a reply.